- Well normally my day off is the day after the show, so I like to catch up on some lost sleep, do laundry, repack and go again... but if we are home and not back to back shows I like to do brunch with friends and shopping!
- I definitely dance to Avicii, b out if driving and tired a little Dancing Queen will wake me up!
Five things you can't live without?
- Would have to be phone, coffee, Tobago, Killer Queen, and my dog.
What are your plans for Christmas?
But I will probably cook for a few of the people still at Stephex working
Top three favorite Christmas gifts from Get the Gallop?
- Horse Fleece Scarf
- All the sweaters from Get the Gallop
- My new Sharktooth Wool Blanket
- I have many fun places I went to with friends but there is still a few left on the list. Maldives and Bora Bora being top two.
- This is difficult for me
- The new Stephex Masters is incredible
- Miami (boosts the Instagram!)
- Difficult, they are all like my children. But Tobago and Killer Queen are the best!
- Depends how tired I am. I like anything from Sam Smith to Ed Sheeran to Beyoncé to Whitney (don't drive in the truck with me, I sing loud!)