A most effortless showjumper and rider who also happens to design very nice saddle pads with us. Stephanie is a classy girl with a competitive ride.
Which was your dream horse growing up?
- My dream horse growing up was Baloubet du Rouet
Describe your perfect day off!
- A perfect day off for me; waking up with Carl at the spa Ystad Saltsjöbad, have a nice breakfast and a few relaxing hours there. Then go to see my family and spend some time with my nieces Bianca and Claudia. And of course Elli my dog.
What do you prefer to dance to, Avicii or Abba?
Five things you can't live without?
- My family, horses, my phone, sushi and my combihackamores
What are your plans for Christmas?
- Moving in to a new house and really looking forward to bringing all my Get the Gallop items there.
Top three favorite Christmas gifts from Get the Gallop?
- All Hay Bags, saddle pads and the Sharktooth Belt.
- I don't think I experienced my dream holiday destination yet, or at least I hope I didn't. So many places I still want to go!
- The Swedish international shows: Falsterbo, Gothenburg and Stockholm.
- My favorite horse is Flip's Little Sparrow. My Queen!
Thank you Stephanie!! Good luck with the house move and Merry Christmas! xx