A mini-interview with showjumper, model and pony freak (her words) @Veronica Adam.
Which was your dream horse growing up?
- For sure Plot Blue! I had a big poster of him and Marcus Ehning in my room as a kid.
Describe your perfect day off!
-I tend to wake up early anyway, but I do love a nice slow breakfast. Any perfect day includes at least a little time seeing the horses, friends and good food.
What do you prefer to dance to, Avicii or Abba?
- Abba will make me sing and dance every time!! haha
Five things you can’t live without?
- Horses and my dogs, chocolate, laughter, take out food, kind gestures.
What are your plans for Christmas?
- Family reunion and relax by the sea near Rome, Italy.
- A classic- Home Alone.
- Greece! Being part greek I love spending time there.
- Especially for the Christmas atmosphere, for me London Olympia.
- Cheesy answer but: my Dancing River.
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane.
Song to dance to?
- Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
Thank you Veronica! And keep galloping!